Top 15 Posts – by views
- Dear Mom - a letter from the womb
- Liars, cheaters, thieves and me.
- Letter to my son: As you enter high school...
- Before you cheat... 14 things you need to know.
- The Dark Knight Rises indeed
- "How are you doing?"
- If the Apostle Paul had Facebook
- Empty tomb or empty faith?
- Stop complaining!
- I've fallen and can't get up...
- The bugs of life
- Take the shot
- The problem with pedestals
- No Pain, No Gain
Archived posts by month
- WHOIS@madalinelmdz 1 week ago
- #LesMiserables2012 @Fandango. Great! Weird seeing the wolverine sing to the gladiator with catwoman in the background. fandango.com/lesmiserables2… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: people change
With the publication of this particular blog post, it appears I will have reached five mini-milestones and one “A-HA” moment. First, the milestones: For starters, it will mark the 3 month anniversary of my blog. Though I have been writing … Continue reading