This is a quick reference guide to each blog post I have entered in 2013 (18 in all). The links are active and will take you to that particular post when clicked. They are listed backwards (last one first) but in the order they were published.
If a particular post is meaningful to you or relevant for someone else, please forward it on or post it on your Facebook wall. The more exposure I get the more Publishers will be interested in my future book.
I’m always grateful to hear feedback, positive and negative. Mostly positive though. 🙂
- July 11, 2013: A special needs dog: The power of perspective
- July 6, 2013: Loving the lepers in our land
- July 4, 2013: A day of Independence?
- April 7, 2013: The Facebook Fraud
- March 31, 2013: Empty tomb or empty faith?
- March 10, 2013: Lord of the peanut, lord of the play.
- February 23, 2013: Cards, Life and the hand you are dealt.
- February 17, 2013: Prayers for our children and why God doesn’t answer them
- February 15, 2013: The “Jerks” that grow us
- February 14, 2013: Why grocery stores are not men friendly
- February 8, 2013: Bingo the Monkey – a new children’s book
- February 4, 2013: A real man: What women want to find and boys want to be.
- February 2, 2013: Trusting a total stranger… totally
- February 1, 2013: No Pain, No Gain
- January 30, 2013: Rites of Passage – From Boys to Men
- January 20, 2013: Lying, wrestling and the limp to come
- January 14, 2013: The overwhelming scent of a woman
- January 4, 2013: Banning guns, rocks and Snapchat
For the complete list of posts written in 2012, please click here.