For those of you who have read my blog or heard me speak and like it anyways, this page is for you.
If, after reading a post, you were suddenly cured of insomnia or diabetes or acne, tell me about that too.
Oh, and try to be kind. After all, in spite of popular opinion, I do have feelings and stuff.
From the bottom of my black heart… thank you for taking the time to read my posts (when you do) and forwarding them to others (you should do this more). I look forward to producing more “thought-provoking material about “life, mistakes, faith, hope and grace.” In the meantime, be sure to “like” my Facebook page (Rod Arters, Writer) and follow me on Twitter (@rodarters).
– Rod Arters
(Leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org & place “testimonial” on the subject line. By leaving a comment, you are automatically allowing me to potentially use your comments at a later time for promotional purposes. No anonymous postings will be allowed.)
- “Your message at the men’s breakfast was awesome. Very appreciated, very powerful, very authentic. That is what we are hoping every men’s breakfast feels like. Great job!” – Steve (Pastor in Irmo, SC)
- “You are a terrific writer! Keep up the good work and continue to inspire others. And thank you for the incredible posts!” – Stephen
- “I haven’t read your blog in some time…just busy I guess. I spent an hour or so today, just reading through a number of your postings and wanted to share w/you how much I appreciate you and your VERY transparent writing. You are providing a tremendous ministry to so many and I wanted to share my gratitude with you.” – Ken, (Pastor in Dillsburg, PA)
- “Tears are streaming down my face as I realize your post, “Liars, cheaters, thieves and me” is also my story. It was like I was reading my own thoughts only, I knew, I had never written them down. Thank you so much for sharing your story and struggles. Thanks, too, for providing this starving soul the first few bread crumbs from someone who understands.” – Schulalo
- “Your writing is inspiring, convicting and captivating and blatantly open about your mistakes and struggles. Thanks for being an example for all of us, as we have ALL fallen short.” – Cynthia (Atlanta, GA)
- “This is an awesome blog. Thank you for your words of encouragement and “food for thought.” They are like a drink of fresh, cool water for a parched throat. So helpful. I’m so glad I found your site. I love reading your words. I need a springboard to the Bible and that is what you provide. Your gift definitely is writing. You make a difference for so many of us!” – Janie (Phenix City, Alabama)
- “I enjoy and appreciate your blogs.” – Kimberly
- ” That was an unbelievable read. Made me see myself in a different light.” – Lori (Hickory, NC)
- “Rod, you write a very thought-provoking blog. I really like the unique way you see things, and I consider myself blessed to be able to read your posts, so I can see things through your eyes. You are not pretentious, pompous or arrogant, but you just tell it like it is. You call a spade a spade, which is the kind of person I am. Every body has something to teach us. I love what you have to share…keep on sharing what is authentic and the truth.” – Angie (Houston, TX)
- “I LOVE your blog. I love that they spark interest and thought. I need that. Thanks for being so honest. And thanks for putting it out there regardless of the comments. I commend you.” – Shelly (Ohio)
- “Normally I don’t even have time to read my own email, but I’ve been stuck in the ER for hours with a friend and nothing to do but surf…so ended up reading and enjoying a bunch of your blogs. You are really a fantastic writer, and I don’t say that to hardly anyone. I actually laughed out loud on multiple occasions and that is gold to me. So please keep doing what you’re doing! I was also amused to find someone else who couldn’t seem to contain all they had to say in 500 words or less. Well done on pulling off a mini-book online without losing my attention 🙂” – Dawn (Paris, KY)
- “What a gem I have found! I actually found your blog through “Family shares” and when I clicked on your website…..I am hooked. You are an amazing vessel! I’m starting from the beginning posts and I love every word of it. Thank you for being faithful, honest and humble. I look forward to all your entries!” – Helen (British Columbia, Canada)
- “Wow…God surely does use people…He is speaking through you. May God bless u for changing a soul each day, u touched mine today.” – Mirembe (Kampala, Uganda)
- “Thanks for your transparency and humility on your website. it’s been a blessing.” – Elle (Charlotte, NC)
- “Thank you Rod for helping me open my eyes. I’m sure it was God who put you in my path today. Thank you with all my heart and may God bless you always.” – Sandro Fernandes, (Brazil)
- “I just wanted to let you know again how much I appreciated your prayers & words of encouragement when I was at the lowest point of my life! Thank you for shining a light when my world was in darkness.” – Joan